Thursday 14 July 2011

Yes, a repeat band but I like it

Thursday 12th July
1. Bastille- Laura Palmer
Now I know I've posted this guys stuff before (the song flaws oooh this is exciting new video on a boat looks like a lot of fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXF-CSlpyxQ) but he really does amaze me. I'm dissapointed I hadn't heard this before a few months ago as it is truly wonderful and summery. The kind of electronic sound doesn't ruin the raw edge to his voice. Purely wonderful one of the top artists of my year up there with Ben Howard for sure. Very different sounds though. I am broadening my horizons slightly...still relatively acousticy. I really cannot wait for this guy to release an album I will be using my itunes voucher for that, really new not so groundbreaking but refreshing and uplifting sound for summer. This make me happy to put it simply.

I sound like a 5 year old, I really need to expand my vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment