Saturday 23 July 2011

Dream a lil dream of me

1. Razorlight-In the morning
I love this band. I can seldom tell the difference between them and Manic Street Preachers...they're both good though so I can't complain. They were at Guilfest this weekend and it would have been an amazing opportunity to see them at a pretty tiny festival. They're one of those classic bands that everyone knows but no one has their album...Like the classic books people talk about but haven't actually read...anyway this is a really good song so take the time to listen to ittttt.

2. Chapel Club-Surfacing
These guys are sick! I thought they'd have load more views than this! Crazy. Anyway they're at Reading really early in the day so going to have to start drinking pretty darn early I think. Anyway I like this song. They heavy dense drum beats behind the dull but lovely voice is almost compelling to listen to. Lyrics are pretty cool too, remind me of a more mellow Vaccines.

No comments:

Post a Comment