Sunday 17 July 2011

Bad Choice

Sunday 27th July

2 songs I have a good idea of what one will be the other I'm not sure yet..

1. Youngblood Hawke-Rootless
New project from the guys from Iglu and Hartly, so of course I will love it. In this City is my favourite song of all time, not joking and so of course I'm going to love this one. 242 views, I feel very special and privileged, I started following these guys on twitter I think because they started following me...I'm not sure I can't remember but I do like this new song of theirs. It's very consistent and some may say boring but I really do like songs that keep something that works going....they have a concept that works and they don't mess with it. I like the line "I'm feeling groovy" hahaa wonderful. BBQ listening, man I would love to have a pool party with these guys, would be sick! I imagine they're so much fun. Enjoy on a summers day at about 3.

2. Futures-Sal Paradise
I found this song when I was actually searching for the band "Sal Paradise" who appear to have fallen off the edge of the Earth and have no music left anywhere on the internet, their loss the viral music industry is moving and evolving faster than ever; look at Ed Sheeran...Anyway I recognise these guys and I don't know why...hmm interesting never mind I'm not even too keen on their music but the singer has that kind of indie pop look so I guess they're going to do well. It's quite bland but easy to have on in the background I guess, doesn't really grab your attention! Well I needed to fill a space and got caught on this video, I'm sorry but it may be worth a listen if it's your sort of thing

No comments:

Post a Comment