Monday 28 November 2011

Drunk as ya get you know you're better than this

The Original Rudeboys-Live your life

I can't remember if I've posted these guys music before but they are truly wonderful. They're accents are to die for and their music isn't half bad either. I like the hap hazard feel it has, you can see they're just friends who have stumbled across music as something they all enjoy. I saw them at Reading on the introducing stage and when I saw they were announced I was so pleased, one of the smallest acts yet coming from Ireland I wasn't sure I'd ever see them.
Anyway I'm glad I did as they're pretty sick live and I got in one of their crowd pictures yay. Ed Sheeran retweeted one of their mates who asked if he could tweet a link to their song and I'm so glad he did. I like the mix of rap and melody they have, it's interesting and I'll admit doesn't work in places but is genius in others!
Jesus it had 300 views last time I played it!
Stars in your eyes is pretty nice too but this is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment