Monday 5 December 2011

I love the feeling when we lift off, watching the world so small below

White lies- Death
I never noticed the connection between the band and the song before but that's interesting. Hmmm anyway here is the song and it is glorious. They were also wonderful live even though I only saw a snippet of their set before rushing to Jared Leto (aka a beautiful human being who put on an incredible performance).
Wow two years old already. And they've peaked in popularity now.
ahh here is the original. Much better than all the remixs. His voice is strangely wonderful and I don't quite know why. He sounds almost out of time in places. Gives it a wonderful disjointed feeling.
Pretty sound lyrics too. I also like the fast drum beats, gives it a bit of life.

"Fears got a hold on me." This features in another song I think it's a Ben Howard one I shall elaborate tomorrow as I have shit loads of stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment