Sunday 27 November 2011

Go easy on me

The Vaccines-Wetsuit

God I miss the summer. I love this band very much and I miss the careless feeling of summer. Festival mania will grasp me this coming summer as I will have money from my job (yes job!) and will be able to go to loads. My car is also going to help massively; it is my freedom! I need to get back to the sea soon; I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I will buy a caravan by the beach and live there with a wetsuit and surfboard to keep me company. Fuck you all. I really can't be dealing with people at the moment; personalities and opinions annoy me. Only the people who disagree with each other just to cause trouble.

I am a miserable sod but right now I don't care. I'll be over it tomorrow. At least I hope I will be, I have a full day of lessons.

I like this video too, it's very clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment