Sunday 7 August 2011

What have we have become?

Sunday 7th August

I'm allowing the days I was on holiday. Too long. However here is a song for today. I have been all pop songed out from Malia and from hearing the same song at least 10 times a night so I've found some mellow kind of stuff to recover to.

Cary Brothers-Alien
Literally just found this so it won't be an in depth review but there are some quite clever lyrical references amoungst the obvious bland references about breaking peoples hearts and not meaning to. This is very very easy to listen to and exactly what I need right now. The lyrics are pretty basic and simple and the beat is slow and unchallenging. It's making me feel pretty chilled actually. There is some variation around 3 minutes actually it gets a little quicker, snazzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment