Monday 8 August 2011

Saxobeat

Mr Saxobeat-Alexandra Stan

This song must have been played about 15 times a night in Malia. Such a club anthem and not much else. According to one of my friends it's "such a classic summer song...."whatever but I do quite like it. Her voice is interesting a little deeper than a lot of female pop artists. Very very very easy to dance to and even I could do it, with a little intoxicating help. She's also very hot which makes me think I look like her when I'm dancing to this song....haha I wish! And the video is a little demeaning but I like to think it show's the way mens sexuality blurs their logic and the effect women can have over ignorant men. Quite empowering if you look at it that way....I also like the voice of whoever does the "mm yeah" I think it's a guy. Anyway OO AH MALIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment