Saturday 13 August 2011

And I'm already f*****g wasted

Alright August isn't a great month, too many holidays. (Not that I'm complaining)
However Saturday 13th August
Stromae/Vato Gonzalez-Alors on danse
Strange song this one. The original is amazing in French as the sound carries through and the rhythm rather than the lyrics which is strange for me. But the English version is just hilarious. The original is about genuine issues (well I say genuine mainly moaning about work but yeah genuine) and the English one, rather appropriately as it was played so much in Malia, is about waking up in the morning still drunk/savagely hungover. Such a fun song and just a laugh really. His voice is also very blunt and so half hearted that you can't help but like it I think. Reminds me of such incredible nights and I keep remembering more and more and laughing to myself about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment