Sunday 14 August 2011

Sunday Song

Sunday 14th August

Gay for Johnny Depp- Shh, put the shiv to my throat
How interesting. These guys have got a very strange sound that is not worthy of a Sunday listening session but I like it. When I'm angry I will listen to them again. They emit very odd noises in a kind of charming sequence haha not good for 6.30 on a Sunday though so today I shall do two songs.

Gomez- Bubblegum years
This as Sam Duckworth has reminded me is a wonderful Sunday song. So relaxing and peaceful. I can envisage myself on a beach in the evening with a fire and the sun going down behind a rock with the person I love (...) or a group of friends. Or simply driving in the rapidly vanishing light to an unknown destination with no cares. Ahh so lovely, what a chilled voice singing some complex lyrics in such a relaxed way. What are bubblegum years?


No comments:

Post a Comment