Sunday 29 January 2012

I think I found you my missing puzzle piece, I'm complete

Cringiest lines I've ever written as a title but it leads me on to...
The Horrible Crowes-Teenage Dream

Thank you to my friend for this one. This man has the sexiest voice on Earth. Maybe not in this particular song but in his Gaslight Anthem work it's incredible. I remember being on the fore-mentioned friends shoulders at Reading 2011 right at the front listening to this man blasting 59 sound out and it was literally one of the best moments of my life! One of those moments you look back on and think about how happy you were and, more to the point, are.
Mr Fallon is adorable apparently he has been married to someone he met at secondary school which is the epitome of romance. I didn't know he was in This Charming Man, which is interesting but he is a very wonderful human being and I cannot wait til they're touring the UK again.


and here is Great Expectations for those traditionalists among you, the setting in the video is fab too (I love the book) Mr Fallon also looks so so young and clean shaven in this video, not sure I'm overly keen on it aha I like the rugged look he has. It's strange this song goes so quickly, a few moments and it's over and I press the repeat button. This has never happened before.


No comments:

Post a Comment