Tuesday 31 July 2012

The world's a hostile city from the start

Massively relieved right now. A huge weight has been lifted. And still I listen to depressing folky music, you love it though don't cha.

Todays offering comes from someone I assume must be a Burberry model as his youtube and facebook is covered with adoring 14 year old fans commenting on his aesthetics rather than his voice. Poor bloke. Anyway I think he is very talented and his folk sound has hints of traditional American folk and with an English twang which is lovely to hear. He seems very authentic, especially for a model (not stereotyping at all) and appears to be working hard. If I lived in London I would go to the Notting Hill Arts Centre on Tuesday but I don't so I won't be going. Shame.
I'll move mountains
Glory Days His hat in this video is fabulous. Like something from Cold Mountain. That's who he reminds me of: Inman.

No comments:

Post a Comment