Thursday 20 October 2011

I said it would be alright, but I just don't know

Oliver Tank- Last Night I Heard everything in slow motion

I love music that literally makes you stop everything you're doing and simply listen. This music made me stop completely. I just shut my eyes and breathed deeply and relaxed for 4 minutes. As Eoghan Mc Dermott said "If you want your heart to be broken and put back together in 4 minutes listen to this" It's like a more chilled, slow James Blake. Good driving music I think. It's a beautiful blend of classical sounds with electronic over tones, I can't even put into words how much I love it, it's simply blissful.
I do believe it should have more views than 9000 but still it deserves all the ones it has. I must now go and listen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment