Monday 17 October 2011

"Hey, check out this plasma I got"

Beans on Toast-Free Night of Riots

Pretty cool that someone has put a song about the riots out there, they were terrifying times and I was all the way down in peaceful old Cornwall! But I don't like how everyone has suggested that it's all young people. Yes they were probably all young people who were there but I wasn't and the vast majority of young people weren't there being idiots. We do get dreadfully categorised and stereotyped, especially by the media. There were also younger children there around 11 who must have learnt the behaviour from someone they knew. I love Beans on Toast, have done since he toured with Frank Turner a few years ago, he speaks the truth and has an interesting whining voice, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment