Thursday 20 September 2012

Pull me out from inside, I am ready

This song makes my best friend cry and I've never really understood why. I understood that yeah it's sad but there are many sad songs out there and I can certainly think of more upsetting ones; Wires-Athlete, Fuck you-Damien Rice. But I listened again today and I understand where she's coming from the slow pace is just upsetting and when he sings "I am fine" you get that feeling of knowing what he means. You're not fine at all, you're far from fine but you say you're fine to make the person who's making you feel awful feel better.

Watching it with the scenes from Cruel Intentions makes it sadder I think, that's an awful film and the plot upsets me even though I haven't seen it.

Colorblind-Counting Crows

No comments:

Post a Comment