Sunday 16 September 2012

I will let you go


One of my best friends said to me yesterday not to get too attached to this guy I'm seeing as he's going off to university. I think I'm too attached already.

It's a horrible position to be in, there's a date at which I have to let him go and live his life without me. Potentially forever...that's a horrible thought after all the stuff he's said to me and the feelings I have for him. I'm happier, simply happier not in a loved up way but he makes me happy and knowing there's someone I can turn to makes me happier. It's ridiculous but it's happened. We/I should have had more restraint and not started anything and then it would be hard but I wouldn't have become attached to him. I'm rational and some would say hard when it comes to emotions and feelings but I now understand a little more. I'll take it well just may be less happy, of course I can't show him that.

I will let you go-Daniel Ahearn

No comments:

Post a Comment