Friday 14 September 2012

Drunk!

I'm not a game player. Speaking to one of my girlfriends today and she was saying how she's in a mood with her boyfriend but she's told him she's not angry with him....
And she's not calling him because apparently if he wants to speak to her he will phone her. They're both as stubborn as each other. I just don't understand surely it's best to resolve shit before it gets too deep and turns  into something you can't rectify. I'm not big on confrontation in any form. Be it good confrontation of a problem or confrontation towards a person I avoid it at all costs but I'm not stubborn and if someone asked me something I would answer honestly and sort my issues out. I just don't understand jeopardising something good over something stupid, I'm not a fighter contrary to popular belief I can't be bothered by it and hate the idea of people hating me.

Anyway here is Ed Sheeran doing what it's likely I'll be doing on the 30th when a certain someone goes off to university http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2fOum_KWQU&feature=relmfu
Except I hope to have a dog talking to me not a cat, plus I think I'll need something stronger to make me think my dog is talking to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment