Tuesday 7 August 2012

It kills me to say that I want to be with you

The whole world is so full with love and sex, but primarily romantic love, that it has come to occupy the forefront of many peoples brains. That along with getting a job and a mortgage.
I don't think this is right, I hate being forced in to things and this feels like I'm being forced into a life of confinement and conforming.It's the industries controlling the media who are doing it and because sex sells it is everywhere. It's in every television programme either as the main focus or as a major side plot. Does it really have to be? Can't friendship or hatred or music be enough of a draw. I think all of these things are as universal as love aren't they? Maybe they're not as appealing or they are plentiful enough to hold little interest anymore. I'm not sure but then I'm just a consumer lapping it up like the rest of us.

Anyway Wolf Gang are fab. They're a four piece from England and they sound like a cross between MGMT and some 80s band I can't quite put my finger on.

Back to back
The King and All of his men The girl in this video is gorgeous, I want to be her. His dancing is fab also and I love to end scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment