Monday 6 August 2012

Do you tell me what I wanna hear and keep your secrets stowed?

God I love an Irishman!
And two are even better than one.

Hudson Taylor are brothers from Dublin and they are not only gorgeous but very talented. They're playing a gig in London soon so I shall be making my way up for that I think. I need a gig partener though, it can be a lonely adventure on your own hanging by the bar.
Anyway I'm thoroughly enjoying their music and they are very talented. I don't know which is Harry and which is Alfie and to be honest it doesn't really mater although I would imagine the one in the hat is Alfie, hat wearing and the name Alfie go together well don't ya think?

Chasing Rubies is quite upbeat and lively and the maraca in the background is just fab.
Hideaway I like the guitar in this and the stripped back style, the Irish accent also comes through beautifully. Can't complain hey?


Edit
They remind me of the Tallest Man on Earth especially in this slightly creepy video
Harry and Alfie-Not to blame

No comments:

Post a Comment