Friday 29 June 2012

I had this dream once, I had it in my head

Lady Antebellum-We owned the night
One thing I will admit those lyrics are terrible!
Dream-A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.
I would imagine thoughts occur in heads? Unless your brain resides elsewhere, being a man I can imagine it does (ooooooooohhhhh)

Don't hate me. This song has a strange country feel to it which is kind of fun. But I think I have that feeling of summer love in me and that's why I like this song. I will hate it again very, very soon. It's also unlikely I would admit to liking this song as it's just about everything I hate: very American, idealistic and soppy. I appreciate the work that goes into producing music and admit I could never do it so I don't write negative reviews. This is just a really nice feel good song that you don't have to listen to too deeply and it makes you feel happy? No? Just me? Anyway it doesn't leave you feeling sad is essentially what I'm saying and most of my music does; either because you want more or the lyrics and chords are so melancholly and upsetting they haunt you. Keaton Henson is a prime example where these both occur simultaneously.

Anyway, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIAu-dx21Bs&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment