Friday 24 February 2012

She was a rare thing, fine as a bees wing

Dave Pilla-Beeswing (cover)

My new obsession. Very little to say as I'm in a listening mood at the moment but he is fab, like a soft Frank Turner. This is in my opinion much better than the original, I like his voice a lot more but the original provides the melody and lyrics which I think a fabulous. They make me think of May time and happiness. That feeling that you have everything to live for, it's a fleeting feeling but is definitely the best emotion I've ever felt. The feeling of the possibilities of life. I want more of these moments. But this guys videos only have like 600 views which is ridiculous! He is fabulous and I have a feeling he is on to something interesting. Perfect summer song this and despite the slight chill in the air I have the windows open and the sun is out so I'm insanely happy. Summer 2012 here I come, it's going to be amazing. Can't wait to see him live, which I shall be doing in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment