Monday 6 February 2012

You can move on quickly if you want to

Jay Jay Pistolet- Hooked up on us

This guy is fabulous, he is now the lead singer of The Vaccines. I must admit I prefer his old stuff but the vaccines are fab too but I just feel this is more from him and has stuff he wants to include in it rather than what the label wants. He has a rather distinctive voice which is a bit softer here than with the vaccines, it's a bit sharper and scathing more recently. I love how all the decent musicians seem to know each other. Alan Pownall shared a flat with him and Marcus from Mumford and sons knows him and Laura Marling is in the photo. I want to be a musician!



Such cute lyrics as well, what man really feels like this though? It's just girls who write songs like this surely? Maybe I'm mixing with the wrong boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment