Monday 5 May 2014

I don't want to talk about it, I just wanna hold your hand

Rhodes is a young man from Hitchin with one of the most beautiful voices I have heard.


I saw him at Live at Leeds on Saturday and he was the highlight of the day for me. Perfect setting to see him performing in a church ( unsurprisingly the best acoustics of the day). I feel like such a fan girl I've never spoken to an artist after a show before but he was very accomodating before rushing off to Amsterdam and I bought a vinyl (which I asked him to sign, it's got to be done) which I'm chuffed with.





Someone with such a captivating presence and pure, incredible voice cannot go unnoticed. His song writing skills are also very impressive; catchy and poignant lyrics artistically put together


No comments:

Post a Comment