Thursday 3 January 2013

There's never time to save

Gary Jules-Falling Awake

Occasionally, very occasionally, I just feel like a good cry and enjoy songs that make me feel like I want to cry. Not an emotional cry out of personal sorrow but just general release of emotions. Of course there are certain songs that I associate with moments in my life and they're sad for a completely different reason and this is not what I'm looking for right now. I have no idea why this song is sad but it's the tempo and the chords and the length of the song all together. Along with the hopeless sound in his voice.



"You never get to choose, you live on what they sent you"
"And that's just the way it goes, falling awake"
Makes me feel like there's no point in striving for anything when he sings it.

No comments:

Post a Comment